Category Archives: Community

Lyn’s Crafts community feed pulls post from popular crochet and knitting related blogs, websites, etc., and displays them here for your convenience. 

The feeds update each night and new post are listed here automatically. 

Now you can keep up with the latest patterns, trends, and news here. It is quick, convenient and easy to use. 

Hygge Cloud Super Scarf

The Hygge Cloud Super Scarf is incredibly soft, cozy, and easy to crochet! Cuddle up with this free crochet scarf pattern on Moogly! Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links; materials provided by Red Heart and Furls. Soft as a Cloud I love the way this stitch pattern creates simple chevrons without increases or decreases. And… […]

Free Crochet Pattern: Chelsea Top

*********** Pin the Chelsea Top For Later! Show the Chelsea Top some love on Ravelry!   I’m so excited to be sharing the Chelsea Top with you today. I first designed this for a Furls CAL. If you haven’t participated in one of their CALs, I’ recommend giving it  a try, they have some fantastic […]

Free Crochet Pattern: Ruby Dog Bandanna

Whenever my poodle Ruby went to her groomer, she came home with a new bandanna. She was adorable with her brightly-colored accessories, and we amassed quite the collection over the 13 years we had with her. I was feeling nostalgic and decided to design a crochet bandanna in her memory. It uses the Corner-to-Corner Crochet […]

MooglyCAL2019 – Afghan Block #17

The newest block in the MooglyCAL2019 is here, courtesy of Beatrice Ryan Designs! I love the way this square reminds me of quilts – and a square of squares is pretty meta too! Here are all the details on Block #17! Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links; materials provided by Red Heart Yarns, Furls, and… […]

Sleepy Blocks Blankie Tutorial

The Sleepy Blocks Blankie Tutorial demonstrates how to crochet this cuddly, soft, practical, and very zen crochet pattern – free on Moogly, both right and left-handed! Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links; materials provided by Red Heart and Clover USA. Sleepy Blocks Blankie Tutorial: How to Crochet the Sleepy Blocks Blankie – Right Handed How… […]