Category Archives: Community

Lyn’s Crafts community feed pulls post from popular crochet and knitting related blogs, websites, etc., and displays them here for your convenience. 

The feeds update each night and new post are listed here automatically. 

Now you can keep up with the latest patterns, trends, and news here. It is quick, convenient and easy to use. 

Crochet Baby Warrior Helmet Hats + Tutorial

Baby Warrior Helmets Obviously not your typical baby hat to have a warrior hat. Isn’t creativity neat when we can The post Crochet Baby Warrior Helmet Hats + Tutorial appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Facebook & YouTube Live: August 2019 – Better Together

In this month’s Moogly Facebook Live and YouTube Live, I’ll wrap up the summer with a look back at the past month. And I’ll share some very exciting news starting… today! Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Yarnspirations, and contains affiliate links. Live videos are unscripted, unedited, occasionally weird, and all opinions are my own…. […]

The Crochet Crowd Welcomes Red Heart Branded Products

Red Heart Yarns The Crochet Crowd once again can play with Red Heart yarn branded products through tutorial creation and The post The Crochet Crowd Welcomes Red Heart Branded Products appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Crochet Family Mittens + Tutorials

Crochet Hands Full Mittens Give the gift of warm hands to yourself to someone else around you with easy Crochet The post Crochet Family Mittens + Tutorials appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Leither Collection Crochet Kits Review and Coupon Code

Subscription boxes are so much fun – and the Leither Collection Crochet Kits are no exception! Get a peek inside the latest box, and get a coupon code to order your own and join the excitement! Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Leither Co., but all opinions are my own. Opening My Leither Collection Subscription… […]

Free Crochet Pattern: Kawaii Pencil Amigurumi

With “Back to School” on everyone’s mind, how could I not design a Kawaii Pencil Amigurumi? This little school-themed amigurumi is an easy project, great for beginners, with just a few fun techniques to add particular looks. I had reservations on how fine a point I would be able to achieve with crochet but it […]

Crochet Festive Texture Afghan + Tutorial

Crochet Festive Texture Afghan The Crochet Festive Texture Afghan is the next stitch along with our friends at JOANN.com. This The post Crochet Festive Texture Afghan + Tutorial appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Crochet Pleated Pillow

Bernat Velvet Crochet Pleated Pillow The cute-as-a-button Crochet Pleated Pillow brings retro style to your home decor. It is made The post Crochet Pleated Pillow appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Square Crochet Basket

Bernat Blanket Big Square Crochet Basket Super-thick Bernat Blanket Big hooks up super-fast into the Square Crochet Basket. This fashionable The post Square Crochet Basket appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Crochet Floor Pillow

Bernat Blanket Big Crochet Floor Pillow The Crochet Floor Pillow uses the biggest hook around – a 25 mm – The post Crochet Floor Pillow appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.