Category Archives: Community

Lyn’s Crafts community feed pulls post from popular crochet and knitting related blogs, websites, etc., and displays them here for your convenience. 

The feeds update each night and new post are listed here automatically. 

Now you can keep up with the latest patterns, trends, and news here. It is quick, convenient and easy to use. 

Crochet Hi-Low Poncho

Crochet Hi-Low Poncho I Love ponchos they are the greatest creation ever. This Crochet Hi-Low Poncho is so cozy looking The post Crochet Hi-Low Poncho appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Issue 199 giveaway

Clover has released a brilliant square swatch ruler and needle gauge and we have five to give away. For your chance to make sure your stitches and rows are always perfectly counted and your needles in order, enter below. Deadline: October 16 K199 Clover square form Name First Last Email Address Street Address Address Line […]

Issue 199 giveaway

Stitch Fest South West returns to the market town of Totnes in South Devon on November 2-3 for its fourth year of exciting woolly activities and events – and we have five pairs of tickets to give away. The festival showcases some of the best independent makers, dyers, spinners and workshop teachers in the UK […]

October 199- Out now!

This month’s issue of Knitting focuses on knits that are designed to suit everyone and anyone and have been photographed on both a male and female model. Clothes are such a powerful way of expressing ourselves and they take on key importance in the way we choose to show ourselves to the world. As a […]

DIY Leather Notepad with Crochet Pouch: Quick Cricut Craft

This DIY Leather Notepad with Pouch is a fun and quick Cricut craft on Moogly! With a refillable custom notepad and a crocheted pouch that’s perfect for both your pens and your favorite hooks and stitch markers, this project is perfect for crafting and creating on the go! Disclaimer: This is a sponsored conversation written… […]

Hookin On Hump Day #199: A Yarny Link Party!

Hookin On Hump Day is nearly 200 rounds old! Thank you all so much for making it so wonderful by sharing your patterns and projects on Moogly and Petals to Picots! We’re working on something special to celebrate the next round – but in the meantime, here are 5 more gorgeous new patterns for you… […]

Winnie’s Picks Custom Paint By Numbers Giveaway

Winnie’s Picks Custom Paint By Numbers Kits are so much fun – and a great way to create a real work of art! You can have a real painting of your loved ones, your favorite scenery, pet, or whatever you like! And you could win your very own in this giveaway on Moogly! Disclaimer: This… […]

Free Crochet Pattern: Southold Slippers

The Southold Slipper is the ninth in the Slipper Of The Month series. You see a few years ago, I did an experiment. I designed a basic hat and named it the Chameleon Hat. Each month I modified it in keeping with the season or holiday for that month. It was a lot of fun […]

Linky Ladies Community Link Party #167

Are you ready for another fun Link Party?           Welcome to the Linky Ladies Party!  This is a fiber arts Bi-weekly community link party and is live from Tuesday at 12:00 am (PST), ending on Saturday at 12:00 pm (PST). Show off your talent by linking up your finished crochet & […]

2019 Christmas Blog Hop – Supply List & Giveaway #1

Pin It to share the Christmas Blog Hop with others!   12 Weeks of Christmas Blog Hop 2019 This year I’ll be partnering with SIX super-talented blogger friends and Yarnspirations to sponsor the Blog Hop!     See the Event Page for all the information and pattern links!   ********************* Are you ready for this year’s […]