Category Archives: Community

Lyn’s Crafts community feed pulls post from popular crochet and knitting related blogs, websites, etc., and displays them here for your convenience. 

The feeds update each night and new post are listed here automatically. 

Now you can keep up with the latest patterns, trends, and news here. It is quick, convenient and easy to use. 

Crochet Planet Earth Crochet Along

Crochet Study of Texture Second Semester Coming this summer is the next summer school. Last summer, was the first time The post Crochet Planet Earth Crochet Along appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Crochet Along: Flora Afghan + Tutorials

Crochet Flora Afghan My Crochet Flora Afghan is my next Stitch Along starting April 15th, 2019. Using 6 mm / The post Crochet Along: Flora Afghan + Tutorials appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Beer Growler Cozy

The Beer Growler Cozy makes a great gift for beer lovers, summer or winter – you might just have to make a few of this free crochet pattern on Moogly! Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links; materials provided by Red Heart and Clover USA. What is a Beer Growler? A growler is (usually) a glass… […]

Crochet Gigi’s Popcorn Blanket

Crochet Gigi’s Popcorn Blanket The crochet Gigi’s Popcorn Blanket is the exact opposite of the original Gigi Blanket.  The Gigi The post Crochet Gigi’s Popcorn Blanket appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Crochet Star Key Card Holder for Lanyards

Crochet Star Key Card Holder The Crochet Star Key Card Holder is a simple concept to keep your hotel or The post Crochet Star Key Card Holder for Lanyards appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Hookin On Hump Day #195: A Yarny Link Party!

I am loving the variety of top projects on Hookin On Hump Day right now – everything from beach bags to ponchos to Christmas in July! And once again they have a couple things in common – they are all crochet, and they’re all free! Get all 5 of these wonderful patterns below – and… […]

Sherbet Stripes Tote Tutorial

The Sherbet Stripes Tote Tutorial demonstrates how to crochet the unique stitch that makes up this simple and striking one skein bag – in right and left-handed video tutorials! Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links; materials provided by Red Heart and Brittany. Perfect Sherbet Stripes Tote Tutorial: How to Crochet theSherbet Stripes Tote – Right Handed… […]

Yarn Love Pencils Giveaway from Global Backyard

Global Backyard Industries makes fantastic and fun products for yarn lovers – totes, pouches, pencils, and more! And I get to show them off and giveaway 3 sets of the Yarn Love Pencil Sets right here on Moogly! Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Global Backyard, but all opinions are my own. This post includes… […]

Sherbet Stripes Tote

The Sherbet Stripes Tote whispered to me from this gorgeous skein of yarn… and the result is this delicious free one skein crochet tote bag pattern on Moogly! Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links; materials provided by Red Heart and Brittany. Inspiration for the Sherbet Stripes Tote It’s easy to fall in love with Red… […]

Newborn Fuzzy Monster Hat

Skill Level: Easy Size: 0-3 months old; Hat Circumference = 13″; Hat Height = 5″ Gauge: 5 rows x 6 stitches in hdc = 2 inches Materials Yarn:  James C Brett Flutterby Chunky (100% supersoft polyester; 192 yards [175 meters]/100 grams): #11 Apple (1 ball), #12 Fondant (1 ball) Hook: US size J/10 (6.0 mm) […]