Category Archives: Community

Lyn’s Crafts community feed pulls post from popular crochet and knitting related blogs, websites, etc., and displays them here for your convenience. 

The feeds update each night and new post are listed here automatically. 

Now you can keep up with the latest patterns, trends, and news here. It is quick, convenient and easy to use. 

The Colors of Nature Giveaway

The Colors of Nature are indeed blooming as we enter the dog days of summer! Celebrate the season with this lovely coloring and instructional sketchbook by Lindsey Hopkins – I’m giving a copy away on Moogly! Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links; materials provided by Leisure Arts, shipping by Moogly. Relax with an Adult Coloring… […]

Free Crochet Pattern: Air Plant Hanger

Have you heard of air plants? I discovered them several months ago and fell in love. These adorable little desert plants don’t have roots, so they don’t need dirt. They just sit around looking cute. The most common type is called Tillandsia, and they’re quite affordable and easy to care for. Macrame plant hangers have […]

Free Crochet Pattern: Summer Breeze Market Bag

Add The Summer Breeze Market Bag To Your Ravelry Queue Or Favorites        Summer Breeze Market Bag   Scroll down for the free pattern   ~or~ Purchase an ad-free PDF version on Ravelry   And don’t forget to Pin It Too  Find all my FREE crochet patterns HERE The Summer Breeze Market Bag is […]

Button Up Basket

The Button Up Basket is a fun one skein crochet pattern that’s unique and modern, and free on Moogly! Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links; materials provided by Red Heart and Clover USA. Inspiration I was inspired by a basket I saw in my favorite Swedish home goods store. Though it was made of felt… […]

49 Crochet and Knit Patterns that POP!

49 Crochet and Knit Designs that POP! This vast collection of Knit and Crochet Projects are selected because they are The post 49 Crochet and Knit Patterns that POP! appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Nella’s Cottage: Adorable Crochet Appliques

Adorable appliques by Nella’s Cottage were a hit on the Bermuda Crochet Cruise. Need to turn your yarn into impossibly The post Nella’s Cottage: Adorable Crochet Appliques appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Cypress|Textiles: Art meets Crochet

The Art of Crochet: Modern Afghans and more from Cypress|Textiles (Designer Profile) With over 250 blankets in her complete portfolio, The post Cypress|Textiles: Art meets Crochet appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Bernat Cluster Panels Crochet Blanket

Cluster Panels Crochet Blanket, made from soft & squishy Bernat Blanket yarn Constructed out of dc and simple shell stitches, The post Bernat Cluster Panels Crochet Blanket appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Crochet Elephant Basket

Crochet Elephant Basket: huggable storage for the young, and young at heart. We are charmed by the Crochet Elephant Basket, The post Crochet Elephant Basket appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Linky Ladies Community Link Party #164

Are you ready for another fun Link Party?           Welcome to the Linky Ladies Party!  This is a fiber arts Bi-weekly community link party and is live from Tuesday at 12:00 am (PST), ending on Saturday at 12:00 pm (PST). Show off your talent by linking up your finished crochet & […]