Category Archives: Community

Lyn’s Crafts community feed pulls post from popular crochet and knitting related blogs, websites, etc., and displays them here for your convenience. 

The feeds update each night and new post are listed here automatically. 

Now you can keep up with the latest patterns, trends, and news here. It is quick, convenient and easy to use. 

Crochet Navajo Kid’s Hat

Navajo Hat Day 4 of our 30 days brings this inspired by a Navajo colouring hat, this interesting hat has The post Crochet Navajo Kid’s Hat appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Charity Crochet Preemie Octopus

Crochet Preemie Octopus Weather you have a preemie, or know someone who does this Crochet Preemie Octopus is the perfect The post Charity Crochet Preemie Octopus appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Yarnspirations and Red Heart are #BetterTogether!

Yarnspirations purchased Red Heart early in 2019, and now, at last, Red Heart yarns and patterns are available on Yarnspirations.com! Here are some of my favorite things about the new site – and a tip for finding your classic Red Heart patterns! Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Yarnspirations. One-Stop Shopping Yarnspirations.com is the home… […]

Crochet Newsboy / Newsgirl Hat

Newsboy Hats In this pattern of the Newsboy / Newsgirl Hats, the pattern is showing two different colours to show The post Crochet Newsboy / Newsgirl Hat appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Crochet Mitered Dishcloths

Crochet Mitered Dishcloths If you like something a little more challenging, try these Crochet Mitered Dishcloths.  This Intermediate project will The post Crochet Mitered Dishcloths appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Crochet Corner to Corner Dishcloth

Crochet Corner To Corner Dishcloth For those of you who enjoy making the Corner to Corner afghans, try giving Crochet The post Crochet Corner to Corner Dishcloth appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Crochet ZigZag Dishcloth

Crochet Zigzag Dishcloth The Crochet ZigZag Dishcloth is a easy dishcloth to do when you need a break from a The post Crochet ZigZag Dishcloth appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Crochet Fancy Flower Scrubber

Crochet Fancy Flower Scrubber This Crochet Fancy Flower Dishcloth is too cute for words! I don’t know about you but The post Crochet Fancy Flower Scrubber appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Introducing a Stunning Stitch Up!

Announcing the first-ever Stunning String Stitch Up! I’m so excited to invite you to come and spend the weekend of I Love Yarn Day with me in October – in DeKalb/Sycamore, Illinois! It’s always exciting when a new Local Yarn Store opens up, and I’m very lucky to have had a new one open just… […]

Wayuu Crochet Key Card Holder + Tutorial

Wayuu Crochet Key Card Holder The Wayuu Crochet Key Card Holder is an entry-level project for trying this technique most The post Wayuu Crochet Key Card Holder + Tutorial appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.