Category Archives: Community

Lyn’s Crafts community feed pulls post from popular crochet and knitting related blogs, websites, etc., and displays them here for your convenience. 

The feeds update each night and new post are listed here automatically. 

Now you can keep up with the latest patterns, trends, and news here. It is quick, convenient and easy to use. 

Crochet Mosaic Basket Weave Placemat

Crochet Mosaic Basket Weave Placemat Bring your crocheting skills to the table with this pretty two-colour set. These no-shaped pieces The post Crochet Mosaic Basket Weave Placemat appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Crochet Baby Booties Moccasins + Tutorial

Crochet Baby Booties Moccasins The Crochet Baby Booties Moccasins are super cute and sized 3 months – 6 months size. The post Crochet Baby Booties Moccasins + Tutorial appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Lattice Lace Wrap + Tutorial

Lattice Lace Wrap Pattern The Lattice Lace Wrap is a neat concept of crochet that combines chains to make squares The post Lattice Lace Wrap + Tutorial appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Crochet Shower Flowers + Tutorial

Crochet Shower Flowers A cute and easy project is the Crochet Shower Flowers accessories for your shower curtain in your The post Crochet Shower Flowers + Tutorial appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Crochet Giraffe + Tutorial

Crochet Giraffe This is a complete tutorial and pattern for an amazing size Crochet Giraffe. Red Heart asked me to The post Crochet Giraffe + Tutorial appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Tumbling Blocks Baby Blanket

Tumbling Blocks Baby Blanket If you love Corner to Corner Afghans, you may just love this Li’l Tots Baby Blanket The post Tumbling Blocks Baby Blanket appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Crochet Tassel Throw + Tutorial

Crochet Tassel Throw Crochet this Tasseled Throw by Yarnspirations. This pattern has some texture to the look. You may enjoy The post Crochet Tassel Throw + Tutorial appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Free Crochet Pattern: Block Stitch Square

Block Stitch Square Scroll down for the free pattern   ~or~ Add it to your favorites on Ravelry And don’t forget to Pin It Too   Most commonly referred to as the block stitch, but sometimes also called the mosaic stitch or dot stitch, this square features accent colored single crochet stitches that provide interest and little […]

Read Now: Crochet and Cauldrons

by Nancy Warren Every family has annoying relatives; mine just happen to be undead. My Grandmother, Agnes Bartlett, used to own Cardinal Woolsey’s knitting shop in Oxford then died and left her shop to me, without informing me that she wasn’t actually dead. She’s a vampire and part of the world’s strangest craft circle – […]

Amigurumi Treasures

by Erinna Lee For every year of my school life (and I am sure it was the same for most of you), the end of the school year meant a report card that you had to bring home to mum and dad. My reports were typically un­memorable – average grades, mundane comments about needing to […]