Category Archives: Community

Lyn’s Crafts community feed pulls post from popular crochet and knitting related blogs, websites, etc., and displays them here for your convenience. 

The feeds update each night and new post are listed here automatically. 

Now you can keep up with the latest patterns, trends, and news here. It is quick, convenient and easy to use. 

Stitch Makers Live 2019 – Join Me!

I am so excited to be part of something very new – Stitch Makers Live! It’s the world’s first (that we know of!) worldwide virtual crochet conference – and I’m one of the teachers! Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links. The Teachers Stitch Makers Live is going to be amazing – 15 crochet sessions LIVE… […]

Crochet and Knit for Charity

Crochet and Knit for Charity Crocheters and knitters are one of the most generous individuals in charity contributions. From crocheting The post Crochet and Knit for Charity appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Crochet Button Up Cowl + Tutorial

Button Up Cowl We taught this cowl on the Crochet Cruises in 2014. I loved this stitch though it seems The post Crochet Button Up Cowl + Tutorial appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Crochet Kids Sweater + Tutorial

Baby Sweater Learn how to crochet a sweater for 1, 2, 4, 6 or 8-Year-Old Child. Follow the pattern and The post Crochet Kids Sweater + Tutorial appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Crochet Santa Scrubby Mitt

Crochet Santa Scrubby Mitt It’s time to get festive with this Crochet Santa Scrubby Mitt. Designed by Michele Wilcox this The post Crochet Santa Scrubby Mitt appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Crochet Baby Bobble Hats

They’re Like Birthday Bobble Cakes Baby will look fashionable in this colorful hat perfect for shopping or visiting grandma. Make The post Crochet Baby Bobble Hats appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Hookin On Hump Day #198: A Yarny Link Party!

This round of Hookin On Hump Day feature’s a fan favorite theme – free crochet patterns! From cozy wearables to beautiful squares, check them all out on Moogly and Petals to Picots! What is Hookin On Hump Day? Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to… […]

5 Hip Crochet Wristers

Be Hip and Cool this Winter with Crochet Wristers Wristers are a great idea for the winter. They allow us The post 5 Hip Crochet Wristers appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

Crochet Hexagon Dishcloth

Crochet Hexagon Dishcloth This Crochet Hexagon Dishcloth is a good little project if you are going on a plane, train, The post Crochet Hexagon Dishcloth appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.

6 Halloween Ideas + Amazing Crochet Top Hat

Exciting New Top Hat From the same designer that did the Halloween Top Hats, she has come back this year The post 6 Halloween Ideas + Amazing Crochet Top Hat appeared first on The Crochet Crowd.